Aftermarket Industries now accepts Afterpay interest free payments for purchases under $1,000AUD - see "How it Works" below
How it Works:
1. Create and verify an Afterpay account: www.afterpay.com.au
2. Return to Aftermarket Industries and add items to your shopping cart: Please note: Maximum order limit for debit card is $500AUD & Maximum order limit for credit card is $1,000 (limit includes shipping & GST)
3. Checkout & Payment Method: Select Afterpay and follow the simple steps
Walbro 460 lph Fuel Pump: "Turbine style" high-pressure fuel pump part number F90000267 is a recent aftermarket release designed to meet the fuel-hungry demands of modern turbocharging needs. The Walbro 460 can flow close to the same volume as most dual in-tank pumps or large external pumps but in a small, compact and quiet package!
- Award-winning OEM technologu
- High-pressure, high flow performance
- One (1) Walbro 460 fuel pump
- One (1) Walbro 460 fuel pump strainer
- One (1) Walbro 460 wiring harness
*Requires modification to wiring, fuel lines and fuel module (Professional installation recommended)
Add a Power Terminal to Your Order: The Aftermarket Industries Fuel Pump Power Bulkhead Terminal (Design Protected) is designed specifically for anyone who is considering upgrading or has upgraded their OEM fuel pump to an aftermarket performance fuel pump (Walbro 255, Walbro 460, Walbro 520 etc). The fact is an OEM electrical connector will NOT support the current & amperage requirements of these aftermarket pumps with most connectors rated at 7.5A; a single Walbro 460, depending on whether it is being used a surge-tank-supply pre pump or as the stand-alone supply pump, will draw 12A at the very least (less than 40psi fuel pressure) and up to 21A under high pressure (80psi+). Simply add the Power Terminal to your order from the "AVAILABLE OPTIONS" above - "Power Terminal".
Fitting Instructions: Simply cut a hole (26-28mm), insert the Power Terminal, secure both ends and connect your wires; he oring has a burst seal strength well beyond 350psi and we guarantee ZERO vapour loss.
Product Specifications: Amperage Capability: Up to 40A per pump, up to two (2) aftermarket fuel pumps (14AWG Tefzel wire recommended for each Walbro 460 fuel pump)
Need a E85 Compatible & Submersible Fuel Hose? Simply add our 150mm Flexible E85 Fuel Hose to your order from the AVAILABLE OPTIONS above - "E85 Fuel Hose".