Earl's new billet in–line fuel filters are precision CNC machined from 6061–T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. The body is black class 2 brite dip anodized and the end caps are class 2 clear anodized for corrosion resistance and a clean, modern look. Earl's billet fuel filters are available in 10, 40 &100 micron ratings and in 100, 175 & 260 GPH flow ratings. Replacement elements are available.
260 GPH Billet Fuel filter – 100 micron (–12AN)
- 260 GPH filters feature female -12AN O-ring inlet and outlet
- 100 Micron filters are recommended for use as a pre filter in carbureted and EFI systems
- 100 micron filters feature a stainless steel woven mesh element
- 10 micron filters feature a depth media element
- Black anodized body and clear anodized end caps for corrosion resistance and good looks